Asian Development Bank - Japan Scholarship
Funded by the Government of Japan, this scholarship provides an opportunity for citizens of the Bank's developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, sciences and mathematics and technology, and other development-related fields.
1 Jan 2019
31 Oct 2019
How to apply
Full benefit details
100% fee remission and at least $30,600
Applicable study areas
Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Commerce, economics and management; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- a living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly instalments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of a masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.