Faculty of Arts Graduate Conference Assistance Scheme
This scheme is intended to facilitate graduate research student conferences/workshops in the Faculty of Arts that will enhance and complement the graduate research experience. Applications may be made for grants of up to $1,000 (GST-inclusive).
1 Jan 2019
31 Dec 2019
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
up to $1,000
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
$1,000. The amount available for this award is approximate. It will be confirmed at the time of awarding and determined by the committee according to the terms of the award.
Costs covered by the grant include:
- Printing costs
- Marketing and promotion costs
- Travel expenses and honoraria for visiting speakers
- Travel expenses for graduate participants from interstate or overseas institutions
- Multimedia and/or audio-visual equipment hire costs
- Some venue set-up costs (eg tables/chairs or rostra/display stand hire; signage costs)
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.