Sport Access Scholarship
Melbourne University Sport proudly offers students facing financial hardship with a complimentary fitness membership, a subsidy towards joining a Sports Club or Intervarsity representation, a subsidy towards participating in our Campus Sport competition and free court hire. At MU Sport, we offer a comprehensive range of fitness and wellness services to keep you feeling good, in control of your health and connected to friends and the wider university community.
1 Jul 2023
6 Aug 2023
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
at least $800
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
Sport Access Scholarships awarded in April (Round 1) and in August (Round 2) with access to MU Sport Fitness facilities and subsidy benefits available until December 20 of the same year.
Scholarship benefits include:
- Unlimited use of the Strength & Fitness Gym (subject to maximum numbers)
- A free introductory session with a trainer in our Strength and Fitness Gym and one complimentary training program per month (subject to availability)
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness classes (subject to maximum class numbers)
- Unlimited access to the Beaurepaire 25-metre heated lap pool (subject to maximum numbers)
- Access to Member rates for all other MU Sport services and facilities, such as court hire and accommodation at the Melbourne University Ski Lodge
- Access to casual lockers during your workout
- Up to $300 subsidy towards an MU Sport Club Membership or Intervarsity representation
- $50 per semester towards entry into a Campus Sport competition
- Free Court Hire (1-hour free court hire per week – subject to court availability)
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.