Sport Access Scholarship
Melbourne University Sport proudly offers students facing financial hardship with a complimentary fitness membership. At MU Sport, we offer a comprehensive range of fitness and wellness services to keep you feeling good, in control of your health and connected to friends and the wider university community.
1 Jan 2020
8 Mar 2020
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
at least $800
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
Sport Access Scholarships awarded in March (Round 1) and in August (Round 2) will provide access to MU Sport Fitness facilities until November 30 of the same year.
Fitness Membership includes:
- Unlimited use of the Strength & Fitness Gym
- A free introductory session with a trainer in our Strength and Fitness Gym and one complimentary training program per month (subject to availability)
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness classes (subject to maximum class numbers)
- Unlimited access to the Beaurepaire 25 meter heated lap pool
- Access to Member rates for all other MU Sport services and facilities, such as court hire and accommodation at the Melbourne University Ski Lodge
- Free member lockers
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.