Australia Awards Scholarship
This scholarship is provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and available to students from developing countries to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities, including the University of Melbourne.
1 Feb 2019
1 Apr 2019
How to apply
Full benefit details
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
Varies for participating countries
What are the benefits?
In general, the Australia Awards Scholarship provide the following benefits
- Full tuition fees, including pre-course English language course (if required)
- Return air travel, and fieldwork travel (for students undertaking research)
- A one-off establishment allowance and a fortnightly living stipend (Contribution to Living Expenses)
- Access to the Introductory Academic Program (IAP) and further supplementary scademic support throughout the course
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for the duration of the award (for award holder only)
For further information, see also: Australia Awards at the University of Melbourne
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.