This scholarship supports Australian students to study in the US, with varying benefits depending on your level of study.
4 Feb 2019
15 Jul 2019
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
$30,000 - $150,000
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
There are varying benefits depending on your level of study, including:
- monthly stipend for living expenses
- travel Allowance
- establishment allowance
- some tuition and VSR fees
- ASPE medical insurance of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- national orientation program, showcase & gala presentation dinner
- assistance with identifying and applying to host institutions via Placement Services
- in-country “gateway” orientation program, run by the IIE
- enrichment Seminars in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
Find out more on the Fulbright website.
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.