This scholarship supports Australian students to study in the US, with varying benefits depending on your level of study.
3 Feb 2020
6 Jul 2020
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
There are varying benefits depending on your level of study, including:
- A living allowance
- International travel to/from the U.S.A.
- Full or partial tuition or visiting student researcher fees
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Assistance with identifying and applying to host institutions via Placement Services (Masters students only)
- Attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- Enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- Access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright Alumni
- Ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- Media and publicity support
Find out more on the Fulbright website.
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.