This scholarship supports Australian students to study in the US, with varying benefits depending on your level of study.
1 Feb 2022
6 Jul 2022
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
Benefits vary per award and depend on your level of study. Awards generally include:
- Monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution
- Partial tuition allowance for one academic year or Full tuition allowance (Fulbright Future award only)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment allowance
- Dependent allowance- if applicable
- Assistance with identifying U.S. host institutions via Placement Services (Coursework applicants only)
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organisations
- Media and publicity support
Find out more on the Fulbright Australia website.
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.