The Lockie Fellowship offers research support for up to four writers undertaking an original creative or critical project which advances the study of literature within Australia.
Applications are currently closed
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
up to $15,000
Applicable study areas
Language, literature and cultural studies
Number of scholarships awarded
What are the benefits?
- a single payment of up to $15,000; and,
- a 4 to 6 week fellowship including access to support and resources.
Successful applicants are required to:
- accept the award online within 21 days;
- provide a report 6 to 8 weeks after the fellowship, indicating how the fellowship assisted the development of the creative and/or critical work and supported their research;
- provide a public engagement activity and/or dissemination of the research in consultation with the Fellow's mentor;
- acknowledge the University of Melbourne on the imprints page when the creative work is published; and,
- acknowledge the Faculty of Arts and the name of the award in any promotional material or activity produced as a result of the award.
For any further enquiries: email@example.com
Get more on scholarships and other information to help you succeed at the University of Melbourne.
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners' websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.